Monday, December 3, 2012

Kevin and Kim's Wedding, 1997


The Lowndes Grove Plantation right on the Ashley River near Charleston, South Carolina.  Could there be a more elegant setting for a wedding?  That is Kevin Larkin for you--nothing but the best.  I had a terrific time.  It was thanks to Mike Larkin that I even went to Kevin's wedding.  I think he paid my way.  Yikes!  I owe the guy.  This was 1997.  If you zoom in on the picture you should be able to see Mike Larkin walking behind his Aunt Judy, who is a remarkable woman.  She was a teacher, is adventurous, swam with manatees, and loved country singer Nanci Griffith.  Judy, in fact, sent me a cassette with Griffith's songs along with a small collection of Neil Diamond's.  It was such a beautiful gift.  What a sweet soul, Judy.  Below is a picture of the cassette case Judy sent me.  It reads, "Enjoyed meeting you.  And it was a fun trip to Ft. Sumter.  Sincerely, Judy" and then her old address. 

 

    Love this picture of Charlen, Mike, and Judy on the Ashely River.  Judy is incredibly sweet!  I don't know that I have witnessed anybody who loves her family more than Judy does.  Wow!
   The star.

   Da man.
                        Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment