Saturday, April 14, 2018

GET SMART

Don Adams was one of my favorite comedians growing up during the '60s.  And I liked his co-star, Barbara Feldon.  I also liked Bernie Kopell in his role as KAOS agent, Siegfried.  

 

Here is Don Adams doing stand-up on the Steve Martin Show.  I liked Steve Martin, the comedian.  I didn't watch too many episodes of his Show.  I will never forget the time back in September, 1984, shortly after the Summer Olympics in LA, when I was in Vancouver with Kathy Braidhill.  I went into a bank to exchange my dollars for the Canadian loon and in the bank was Steve Allen and his wife, Jayne Meadows.  I liked Steve's voice, his intelligence, his intelligent facial expressions, and how he seems to absolutely enjoy talking and thinking.  He was also a sharp dresser.  



Steve died in 2000 in Encino at his son's home.  He was 78.

No comments:

Post a Comment