Friday, November 13, 2015

Wilmington

A couple of years before Chuck Pullman passed in August 2010, I drove to Port Hueneme to meet him and chat and have a fish lunch on the marina in Ventura.  It was one of two of the best moments I'd ever spent with him alone.   We talked about the past, about my dad and mom, and about his mom and dad and Lucy.  And because I always loved Chuck, the seaside setting with seagulls. the ocean that ran on into the horizon, wind and the smell of fried fish made for a very memorable moment.

Friday, the 13th, I stopped for breakfast at the Wilmington Marina Cafe.  And the scene (see below) made me think of Chuck Pullman and my visit with him back in 2008 in Port Hueneme.


This area by the way is Wilmington.  And the area has to be a photographer's dream.  So many large structures.  I took these pics with the only camera I had--my cellphone!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment